View Profile Creatus

156 Movie Reviews

Those are some beautiful poppy flowers you've got growing there at the very beginning darlin'

STrwv4y llock i st he cking of the portall ! :))

MelloYelloClock responds:

good to see ur alive, sir.

Rly gud u shud sell this on te mainstream news achaneel i lvov=e youu .. G OOD FJOB! HAP YY T THANKS G INV NNG!

22 Game Reviews

AMAZINGLY WELL DONE. I CANNOT FATHOM A GREATER THING TO EVER BE WITNESSED UPON THE GREEN GREEN PASTURES OF THIS PLEASURE-TROVE GARDEN OF GOD'S FRESH PLENTIFUL EARTH. THREE CHEERS FOR TIPSY TIPSY TURVY REV REV GO! AWWWWHHOOOOOOOOOO AWHOOOOOOOOOOO AWHHOOOOOOOO! TURVYYYYYYYY! TURNING IT ALL AROUND UNTIL THE ENDS COME FULL CIRCLE DOWN THE WAY GO.

MatelOl responds:

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!!!1

It's good to be here, to meet you and sit down and have this lovely chat with you. This game is beyond excellent. It is my dream come true. I will be playing this game always. I love the shoot 'em style. Hell, I'll shoot 'em up in the shower! Peace bro. One Love one love.

agar3s responds:

Wow! awesome review, I wasn't expect this kind of reception, I just made this game as something I wish to play and put a lot of effort on it.
Thanks for your words, I appreciate that!

Awesome

Make more sweet stuff.
Peggey song remix at end + 99.9
- Sir

5 Audio Reviews

Awesome

Yea I didn't hear this until just now. I really dig, very catchy and fluid!

Woa

Nice song and video idea.
Every astronaut needs his visor in protective position!

I can see the peggeys now

they're smiling

6 Art Reviews

Love it! They should star in their own RPG

Wow

Excellent work. Bravo!

Redbaby responds:

You know the 'Italian

Breathtaking

This is an incredible incredible painting. You will not get recognition for your talent here on newgrounds, but I pray elsewhere you will get the attention you deserve for such a brilliant work! This is both chaotic and hard on the eye, and I assume this was intentional! Exquisite detail!

ForestXion responds: